Friday, September 01, 2006

Aphrodite*

(Pop) Listen

It’s so hard for me to explain
That life will never be the same again
God knows I am not a believer
But I saw a goddess and I have to believe her

Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

I will leave my old life behind
‘Cause she is beauty and charm defined
Lord knows I’m not a follower
But she is a revelation and I must follow her

Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

I would think that you would see
That I would never set you free
That’s what she told me

And I gladly bowed and said
Come and take my head
You will never be without me

She is Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

I was blind now I can see
In her church there is only me
Heaven knows that I’m no preacher
But she is divine and I need to reach her

She is Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

She is Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

No comments:

 
Site Meter