Sunday, January 21, 2007

Night time affection*

Listen

If you find the weather cold
Do what you have been told
Stay inside with a cup of hot chocolate
I will lay by your feet and whisper
Sweet words in your ear

I’ll whisper the kind of words in your ear
The words you have been dying to hear
I will whisper them very gentle like this
And then I will reach over
And give you a kiss

The kiss will be gentle and warm
Just a hint of things to come
But strong enough to knock us off our balance
I will pour a drink
Put the music on and lets dance

Darling you look swell
And you are moving so well
I can tell you have had a lot of practice
We are not matched
You are a rose and I am a cactus

If there is anything at all
You need just give a call
I love you more than I can say
From evening to morning
But never during day

Cause I live a weird life
You will never be my wife
All I can give you is my night time affection
But at night I will give you
My… Eh, protection

No comments:

 
Site Meter